[Elfsea] Demo opportunity

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jul 25 09:04:22 PDT 2002

This is the Texas Motor Speedway at I35W and 114,
not the horse race track in Irving. It is in
Denton County I believe, but the Boy Scout
organization is located in Fort Worth and
covers about 25 counties in northern Texas.
They contacted me due to my work with the
Council.

I would say this is an Elfsea request
because the sponsor is clearly in Elfsea.
When we put on an event at Canton, it is
still an Elfsea event because the sponsor
(us) is from Elfsea. However, I would be
glad to cohost with as many groups as
might want to participate. The bigger the
show, the better our chance to recruit.

Caelin