[Elfsea] Demo opportunity

Greene, Libbie Libbie.Greene at sabre.com
Thu Jul 25 15:04:05 PDT 2002

Dear Lady,

I blush from such kind words. It is true that I have not supported my home for quite some time. I had such a case of "burn out" that I felt as barren as the moon. However, I am now ready, willing and able to step up to the plate and help out. I will be in touch Ceata and we can put our heads together. Such wonderful things....

Brigit