[Elfsea] tents from Guardian of the Tor

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 14 11:47:18 PDT 2002

Hi!

If I had been by a computer, I would have been able to help....with 3
children to help! But, I've been in Arlington at my grandmother's watching
my children's 3 kiddos while she (my cousin) hlped move my mom and dad into
their new house. Sorry, Caelin! Had I known, you know I would have been
there in a heartbeat to help.

Maria