[Elfsea] tents from Guardian of the Tor

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 14 12:03:55 PDT 2002

>I do not see you as whining. I see you as asking for help. If my other half
>had not taken our only car to corination I would have been there in a
>flash. I am sorry the Tor did not put the tents up in the first place to
>dry.

Unfortunatly until next Friday I am not avaliable. If you are still having
problems getting help please let me know. I will come out after work. I get
off at 7:15a.m. I will need directions though. I get lost in a phone booth
if it doesn't have a handle.

Please keep me updated on this.

Janie of Dragonsfire Tor