[Elfsea] Sad News

dragonstar1 dragonstar1 at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 21 09:08:36 PDT 2002

Greybeard was one of the first people we met when we joined the SCA.  I have
one of those wonderful headpieces.

We have missed his tales of the Dream that was so alive for us when he was
around.  He made us all smile, no matter how hot or tired we were.  And he
always seemed to have a mister just when it was needed most.

He will be remembered.

Medb Liath and Daire de Haya
Matriarch and Patriarch, Rising Thunder