[Elfsea] Sad News

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) Daungerous at ev1.net
Sun Jul 21 18:04:11 PDT 2002

Well, now I'm jealous!  I thought *I* was his favorite dancer and I thought
he only misted  *ME*, lol! You see that is how Greybeard made us all feel,
like we were the only one around, like he came to that event just to see
you.  He was very special and he will be surely missed.  If you would like
to view a pic of him, we did a show at his VA Hospital one New Year's
Eve.....he didn't know what to do with all that attention =).
http://www.desertdancer.com/vahosp.html

We will miss you Greybeard!

Love, Daungerous
Pretty is as Pretty does