[Elfsea] Fwd: test your mind

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Wed Jun 5 09:33:13 PDT 2002

I don't usually do this sort of thing, but this is kinda fun and short.

Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 19:15:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: "C. BlackFord" <meriwydo at yahoo.com>
Subject: Fwd: test your mind
To: siobhanon at aol.com

--

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:52:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jennifer Mongar <amunet999 at yahoo.com>
To: ryupaul at hotmail.com, meriwydo at yahoo.com, zimic0 at lycos.com,
    drkriver81 at yahoo.com, silver_quickness at hotmail.com,
    Daniel_michelle at hotmail.com, innocentsinner2 at aol.com, mykal6_79 at yahoo.com

I despise chain letters, especially if it will save a dying child or something but this is pretty interesting.
  Note: forwarded message attached.

The Dalai Lama said read it to see if it works for you.

Very interesting. Just 4 questions and the answers will surprise you. Do

not cheat by looking up the answers. The mind is like a parachute, it
works
best when it is opened. This is fun to do, but you have to follow the
instructions very closely. Do not cheat.

MAKE A WISH BEFORE BEGINNING THE TEST!!

A Warning! Answer the questions as you go along.

There are only four questions and if you see them all before finishing,
[...]

Finally, write down your favorite number and your favorite day of the
week.

Finished? Please be sure that your answers are what you REALLY WANT.

Look at the interpretations below: (but first before continuing, repeat
your

wish.)

This will define your priorities in your life.

Cow Signifies CAREER

Tiger Signifies PRIDE

Sheep Signifies LOVE

Horse Signifies FAMILY

Pig Signifies MONEY

Your description of dog implies your own personality.

Your description of cat implies the personality of your partner. Your
description of rat implies the personality of your enemies. Your
description of coffee is how you interpret sex. Your description of the
sea
implies your own life.

Yellow: Someone you will never forget

Orange: Someone you consider your true friend

Red: Someone that you really love

White: Your twin soul

Green: Someone that you will remember for the rest of

your life

You have to send this message to as many persons as your favorite number

and your wish will come true on the day that you put. This is what the
Dalai Lama has said about the Millennium-just take a few seconds to read
it
and think. Do not put away this message, the mantra will come out from
your
hands in the next 96 hours. You will have a very pleasant surprise. This
is
true, even if you are not superstitious.

Please do this. It is fascinating.

SEND THIS E-MAIL MANTRA TO AT LEAST FIVE PERSONS AND YOUR

LIFE WILL IMPROVE

0-4 persons: Your life will improve slightly

5-9 persons: Your life will improve to your liking

9-14 persons: You will have at least 5 surprises in the

next three weeks

15 or more persons: Your life will improve drastically and all that you
have always dreamed will take shape.

  _____

Click a   <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/online.gif> to send
an instant message to an online friend

 Click to talk <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/online.gif> =
Online,  Offline
<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/notonline.gif> = Offline

          - Choose Folder -   [New Folder]  LUXURY CARS  NEW ZEALAND
OUTSIDE SALES SUPPORT NETWORK ASSO  PTS BUSINESS FARES  almond paste
carnival inportant notice  seabourn yachts  sidneys birthday  spain and
morocco  zuchinni cake

   as attachment  inline text
Prev
<http://us.f200.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?box=Inbox&MsgId=6839_158168
_2197_1249_7151_0_23044&PREV=1&inc=&num=&Search=&YY=54943&order=down&sor
t=date&pos=0>  | Next
<http://us.f200.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?box=Inbox&MsgId=6839_158168
_2197_1249_7151_0_23044&NEXT=1&inc=&num=&Search=&YY=54943&order=down&sor
t=date&pos=0>  | Inbox
<http://us.f200.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowFolder?box=Inbox&YY=54943&order=do
wn&sort=date&pos=0>

  <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/per/gr/heart.gif>   Yahoo!
Personals - Where millions of singles meet
<http://rd.yahoo.com/O=1/footer/trough_promo/evt=179/?http://personals.y
ahoo.com/>
<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/per/gr/heart.gif>

Address <http://rd.yahoo.com/footer/?http://address.yahoo.com/>  Book .