[Elfsea] Fwd: test your mind

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 5 10:27:59 PDT 2002

Well, my answers were pretty much on the money, except
that I would never describe Logan as "elegant", which
is how I described cats, and the person I picked for
the color orange is anything but a true friend... I
don't like the color orange, which is why I assigned
that color to that person.

I think these kind of tests can have varying degrees
of accuracy on any given day... it just depends what
is on your mind.  [For instance, for the ocean, I
first said "salty", but changed it to "deep"... my
life is salty??  And for coffee, I said, "strong", but
I almost said, "hot". ;) Another day, I might have had
totally different responses.]

But it was cute.

Madelina