[Elfsea] Security at Guardian

Chris Davidson CDavidson610 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 08:49:46 PDT 2002

10 days and Counting until Guardian and I have some Security shifts I still
need volunteers for. so If you can help with a shift or two please e-mail me
with your
prefrance.

I need volunters for the following shifts

Friday                   Saterday               Sunday
6am -8am              6am-8am            6am-8am
8am-10am             8am-10am          8am-10am
10am-12pm           10am-12pm       10am-12pm
12-2pm                  6pm-8pm           12pm-2pm
2pm-4pm                                           2pm-4pm
4pm-6pm                                           4pm-6pm
6pm-8pm

so let me know which shift you would like to help with

Christopher