[Elfsea] Need Ride to Tor

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 21 07:43:56 PDT 2002

I just got through talking with Simone and found that I can come out
Thursday to help setup or come out early Friday morning (to finish helping
setup).  This will work out wonderfully either way. I can get down there
early Thursday or Friday moring, have help setting up and Phelippe can still
get to work on time.

Thanks for responding!! You are a great freind! :-)

Maria