[Elfsea] Iron Lance is searching for Sir Mahdi

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Jun 28 11:31:40 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I received a message (quoted below) early this morning from a member of the
Iron Lance. I have sent this message to Sir Godwin, HL Fearghus and HL Gilli
to help with the Archery request. However, I cannot seem to find a good
address for Count Mahdi. I am not subscribed to the Steppes List and
therefore cannot post to it. Could someone who is please do that for me?
Thanks!  (I also couldn't find a good contact for Master Airaklee, but felt
that HL Fearghus could help with that. :-)

-=Armand=-