[Elfsea] Baby-sitting @ DragonsfireTor this weekend

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Fri Jun 28 14:26:02 PDT 2002

Greetings to all of you,
Our daughters have informed us they have a Band Camp to attend the first week of August at Texas A&M Commerce.  The cost is $170.00 per person that adds up to $340.00 total for our girls and Fearghus is still unemployed. So

With that in mind Elizabeth (Lauren) and Lady Juliana (Ashley) offer this
. On site baby-sitting to earn money for Band Camp.

Terms:  Baby-sitting only for SCA members/attendees, and not for the public, from 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m.  Children must be potty trailed or at least in pull-ups for this event.  A parent must bring the child and sign them in, and the same person must sign them out.  (The girls don’t know all the adults and this is for your safety) Cost is $10.00 for 1 child for the entire day and $17.00 for 2 children for the entire day.  These minimum fees are low to encourage donations. Fees should be paid at pick up.  Please bring a sack lunch for the children to be baby-sat; the girls will see that lunch is taken at the appropriate time.  The girls will provide snacks and drinks for snack times at 10:00 and 3:00.

Activities planned are coloring, bardic, games, etc
. A schedule of activities will be available on the day of service.

The girls will not escort children to youth fighting activities, live steel, hayrides or near the water.

The Steward of the Tor event has asked that unescorted children near the water will be asked to leave the site because of a previous drowning.  NO UN-ESCORTED CHILDREN NEAR THE WATER!

If more than $340.00 is raised Elizabeth has asked that the extra money be donated back to the Barony.

We thank all of you for your business and help.  Life is great in Elfsea!

Fearghus, Arabella, Julianna, and Elizabeth.