[Elfsea] I'm Back from Gulf War

Oscar H. Carmichael wolfchirurgeon at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 00:41:17 PST 2002

Greetings all,

I made it back from Gulf War without any problems.  I sat down on Sat while working up the volunteer sheet & came up with 84 hours on volunteer work just in the Chirurgeonate (If they count double time for the midnight to 8 am and my math was correct).  My back was giving me some problems on Sat so I went to my aunt's house & got some overdue heavy sleep time on a "real bed".  I had a great time at Gulf & am in the process of planning on Lilies War.  Hope everyone back it back safe & without any problems.

In Service,
HL Robert Carmichael "Croaker"
--
[ Oscar H. Carmichael.vcf of type text/x-vcard deleted ]