[Elfsea] Musings of my first war

Tom Parr seamus at elfsea.net
Mon Mar 18 04:25:51 PST 2002

It's 6:30 am and I just got out of bed.  I put on my shoes to walk to the priv, and walked out my front door half-naked. I awawken a little more to realize two things: First; was home!, Second; Boy did my body hurt!!

To my chagrin I returned inside, used a flushie, and washed my hands for sooo long I thought they would fall off. I am now up to t he present momonet sitting on the floor in front of this box hoping I don't wake my lady.

War!  Wow, It was brutal.  The most fun and pain rolled into one week. I may say more later but for one,

VIVAT ELFSEA!

I am proud to be called a part of this fine barony!

Enough for now,

                 Seamus