[Elfsea] Seeking in House Bloodstone . . . . . .

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 25 09:41:18 PST 2002

Seeking in House Bloodstone . . . . . . a Gabriella(?) I think.

I am Gustave aft Blitzgarten.

During Gulf War on friday night (?) my Lady, Maedh of Rising Thunder and a
Gabriella(?) of House Bloodstone were all talking about various dancing and
party-type of activities under the Stepps pavilion in the Elfsea/Stepps
encampment.

And since one of the lady works days and the other works nights, I was quested
to make contact and to further the conversation.

In short . . . . .  . . help