[Elfsea] Pity Party WAS --> Gulf War Whining

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 18:11:37 PST 2002

>I'm too busy sewing garb and banners for Logan, cleaning out the van,
>packing, etc. to whine.  I would like to attend a pity party, though.
>Anyone planning one?
>
>Madelina
>still haven't been to a war....
>maybe next year

Hmmm....that sounds familiar....like when I got Phelippe ready for War last
year.

I was going to plan one, but I need to know who would like to attend, where
you want to have it, and when you want to have it.

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....