[Elfsea] OT -- Home for Sale

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 29 13:51:37 PST 2002

Hola!

I know that this is way off topic, but I thought that with all the new
people that we have moving to this area that someone might be interested.

My parents are selling their home and moving to Grandview (into their
dreamhome). So, they need to sell the their home. They are the original
owners and have done *alot* to the house.

Buliding date: 1979
Size: 1700 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, large kitchen with bar, large
eating area, large living room (sunken).
Location: 4004 Sumac Court, Arlington 76017 (or is it 76016?)
Price: $125,000
Anemities: Play pool and spa (heated by propane), large front yard, large
backyard (but mostly covered by pool, spa, sitting area and gardens...very
little mowing), close to 2 elementary schools (Mary Moore and Cory) and 1
Junior High (Boles), quiet neighborhood. Very large bedrooms!! Utility Room,
2 car garage w/small work area
Improvements: Screened in back porch w/ porch carpet, pool and spa, gardens,
new carpet (put in last year).

Tarrant Appraisals Info:
http://www.tad.org/Datasearch/re.cfm?Account=00947636

I grew up in this house and have to say that if we had the money for the
payments, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

If you are interested, please call my parents (David and Elaine Fink) at
(817) 478-5197

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....