[Elfsea] OT- Gathering at Seamus's tonight!

Tom Parr seamus at elfsea.net
Sat Mar 30 10:18:11 PST 2002

Hey all,

I was thinking that I was having one or two people over tonight and my cat said, "If your having one or two why not invite them all."  I have pondered this and that is what I am doing.  :)

Starting at 6pm feel free to drop by:

Address- 2120 Washington Circle Apt# 265 Arlington 76011
Woodstock Apt complex
Phone 817-795-0820

We will have a few potables on hand, but bring anything you wish to drink or munch on.

BE WARNED:  we have two very sweet, lovey cats.  If you are allergic, bring your benadryl and be prepaired to be crawled upon.

Call for directions or mapquest it

Seamus and Genevieve