[Elfsea] OT: MC needed

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) daungerous at ev1.net
Thu May 9 08:45:27 PDT 2002

Dear Friends,

I know this is off topic for our list but I'm in a bit of a bind.  My studio
is producing a show on Saturday, May 18th in Hurst and I had an MC all
booked and lined up, even had a back up just in case.  Turns out that his
children have a school program now scheduled on this night and the back up
has had a conflict as well, ack!  So, I'm trying to think where I can find a
Master/Mistress of Ceremonies for my show and I thought of all the wonderful
bards we have in Elfsea. I was hoping that maybe one of them might be
interested in a different kind of performance. The MC would be need to be
there from 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm and I am offering a paltry $25 for your
talent=).  Plus, your friend or significant other would be offered a free
ticket to the show.  This is a semi-formal gig, i.e, coat and tie or
equivalent for a lady.  More info about the show can be found at
http://www.desertdancer.com/seminar.html   Please email me at:
director at desertdancer.com if you are interested.

Thanks so much for the use of the bandwidth,

Daungerous
Pretty is as pretty does.
http://www.desertdancer.com