[Elfsea] It's time for Star Wars

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 20:13:55 PDT 2002

Greetings all,
As I have done in the past, I am doing again.  I have found the information
for Star Wars Episode II.  There is a group planning to see the Movie
Opening night (Thursday May 16th) at the UA Eastchase Theater.  This is the
same theater we have been to in the past near the corner of I-30 and
Eastchase in Arlington (actually just in Fort Worth).
The plan at this time is to meet somewhere (yet to be determined) for dinner
around 6:00pm then go to the Movie.  The showtime is at 7:30pm and the Movie
is about 2 1/2 hours long.  When I spoke to the theater manager, she said
tickets are on sale now and have been for a week now.  The Movie is not sold
out yet, but I would image it will be if you wait to get the tickets on
site.  I encourage you to get your tickets in advance.
Before you say you are unable to attend at this time, please realize that
because one group is seeing it at the above time, that does not mean another
cannot be organized for the weekend.  Besides some of us might want to see
it twice or more.  If there is interest in organizing another group for
Saturday, I can find out the showtimes and post them.

That is the current information.  As always we will disaval all knowledge if
a problem should arise.  This message will self destruct in....  WRONG MOVIE
  ..."May the Force be with you"

Your friendly nieghborhood Fool
Raimond

<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>