[Elfsea] yet another job bites the dust

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Tue May 28 15:48:26 PDT 2002

I totally agree! That's how I ended up working for the Dallas Cowboys... you can also end up learning alot of skills with Temp agencies.  My old one also does free computer training.  You can always call mine... Today's Office Staffing. Tell them Terri Head sent you.  If this location is too far to drive to, ask them to send you to one closer to you.  There are many branch locations.  Also with this company, Once you get your timesheet signed, you don't have to wait till the end of the week to get it cut (say if your assignment ends mid week) you can take it to them right then and they'll cut your check for you.

The phone number is 972-915-0555  This location is at HWY 114 and Freeport Parkway.

Violet