[Elfsea] Camping at Steppes Warlord

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Wed May 15 15:45:37 PDT 2002

Greetings,
    For those of you who don't know - there are several holes in the top of
our pavilion. I believe a small tear. This does not make it unusable, only
unsightly, therefore we are using it at Warlord. And we could probably get
our own plastic pool repair kit and fix it ourselves. However, the gromets
are coming out all around the pavilion, not a good thing and this could make
the pavilion unusable it if continues and is not fixed. Therefore, I consider
it a warrantee thing, needs better workmanship. I think it needs to go back
to the manufacturer for repairs. She has the machines that can handle it and
it is her business.
Siobhan