[Elfsea] Camping at Steppes Warlord

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu May 16 05:33:38 PDT 2002

Please, no "Greek Fire" jokes...

Alaric

-----Original Message-----
From: Tessa Nieto [mailto:eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 6:32 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Camping at Steppes Warlord

Actually, I don't think I want any of the heavy guard
breaking wind...scary, scary.

Eleanor Cleavely
Yeobabe, part II
--- Wilim Penbras <wilim.penbras at pandora.org> wrote:
> <giggle>
>
> If wind might be a problem, I'm sure I can get some
> of the heavy guard to stand upwind of the pavillion
> and break the wind for us.
>
> Lord Fathead
>
> Seriously, I haven't seen the hole but I've got it
> on good authority that it's not bad enough to keep
> us from using but just bad enough for us to get it
> repaired after Warlord.

=====
The human language is like a cracked kettle on which we beat out a tune for
a dancing bear, when we hope with our music to move the stars.
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary