[Elfsea] Bad news from another SCA family

AerynGeil at aol.com AerynGeil at aol.com
Thu May 2 05:56:05 PDT 2002

For those of you who have ventured as far south as La March Sauvage (my old
home) and eaten one of their feasts or enjoyed one of their arts and sciences
displays/ competitions -

Honorable Lady (Lady) Caitlin nic Andriu of Dumbarton's husband (G - [some
Welsh name I can't remember]) is in hospital. He is receiving treatment for a
brain tumor which is malignant and could not all be removed. The doctor's
tell him he has between six months and three years. The shire is devastated
-- he is one of the good ones who works hard behind the scenes to make sure
everything goes off without a hitch. (Mundanely he is the English Department
Head and technology guru for one of the McAllen high schools and she is the
librarian for another.)

Any messages should probably go to Baroness Parnel Pashley Penhaligan(sp) to
be passed on.

Aeryn

Messages should