[Elfsea] Travel

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Thu May 2 08:05:20 PDT 2002

Greetings Elfsea,
    I wanted to remind everyone that Monday night is the business meeting at
7:30 pm at the home of Timothy and Anezka. Everyone who wishes to see how
business is conducted in our Barony is invited.
    Also, I wish to let people know the tentative travel plans of Dan and I,
for anyone interested or wishing to accompany us.

May 3-5                     ConquestII: Siege of the City          Brad Leah
May 10-12                 Mother's Day
Staying Home
May 17-19                 Eldern XXIV
Eldern Hills
May 24-27                 Steppes Warlord                             The
Steppes

May 30-June 2           No plans at this time
June 7-9                    Highland Games                             Elfsea
- UTA
June 14-16                 Midsummer's Ball
Lindenwood
June 21-23                 King's College
June 28-29                 Guardian of the Tor
Dragonsfire Tor

July 5-7                      Coronation-Lochac
Austrailia
July 12-14                 Coronation
Middleford
July 19-21                  King's Round Table
July 26-27                  Queen's Champion                         Greywood

August 5-7                 Staying Home
August 9-11               Lughnasad                                     Loch
Ruadh
August 16-18             Staying Home
August 23-25             Steppes Artisan                              Steppes

If anyone has any questions, you may talk to us anytime.
Siobhan
Baroness of Elfsea