[Elfsea] Pirates At Steppes Warlord

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Tue May 14 20:59:47 PDT 2002

My Dearest Eleanor Cleavely,
I was sitting in my drawing room quietly reading my Book of Hours and talking to my servent about acquiring more silk thread for my blackwork when a messenger arrived at my home with your message.

I thought this was only a rumor about dread pirates coming to our fair land.  Tell me, what do you know?  How can we protect ourselves?  Should I send a messenger to my Lord Husband to come home from his pilgramage to protect our home?  Does the Baron know?  Yes the guard must be alerted immediately.  So as we travel to our fair neighbors land the people and the Baron's possessions of Elfsea can be protected.

Send me word quickly, for the time grows near for we must travel and arrangements must be made for our safty and comfort.

Honourable Lady Arabella de Montacute