[Elfsea] OT: Thanksgiving

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Thu Nov 21 15:33:36 PST 2002

From: HopHopBuni at aol.com
Full-name: HopHopBuni
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:00:29 EST
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Fw: Thanksgiving-too funny not to share
To: ThoraOdottir at aol.com

From: "conardviking" <conardviking at gwi.net>
To: <HopHopBuni at aol.com>
Cc: "Dottie Hines" <lovebug923 at ntlworld.com>,
    "Orville Groothuis" <westie at IowaTelecom.net>,
    "Floyd n Tammy" <twoodburner at IowaTelecom.net>,
    "Lisa M. Grimaldi" <aehlmg at juno.com>, <JMorin8746 at aol.com>,
    "Frances A. Hewins" <fahewins at tidewater.net>,
    "cols" <chriso1 at bellatlantic.net>, "Norm Olsen" <norm at olsenglobal.com>,
    "Dana Heath" <lahdph at yahoo.com>,