[Elfsea] Ok, lets talk about Defender and Springfaire

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 22:23:19 PST 2002

I can remember a Defender some 5 years ago - it was
the very first event i went to in texas, a gental won
the archery defender and was barally reconized.

Elfsea - you have come so far from that day to the
last defender i attended. ***ALL arts should be
recognized*** and while i can not say i am that well
in the know - from what i saw of last defender it was
a great event where the past stepped down and the new
stepped in. Focus on that event and come up with how
you can better it (altho being on the recieving end of
the Archery award - i felt it was an honor and i was
humbled by the attention).

It takes time to build up ANY title to where it will
be recognized, i feel archery is well on its way,
being in this game and seeing the past five years - i
feel Elfsea has done a tremendious job with the
archery community. Just my two coppers worth.

--- Timothy Rayburn <timothy at elfsea.net> wrote:
> [...]

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci