[Elfsea] Ok, lets talk about Defender and Springfaire

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 22:11:39 PST 2002

Not sure i am versed enough in the actual event(s)
that the defenders "should be" chosen but let me just
say this.

As Elfsea's current archery defender i was so
impressed by the event and the passing of title's i
would not change a thing. Both my lady and i were very
humbled by elfsea's kindness and largess.

On a personal note, i believe that all titles should
be chosen in one event - it (to me) makes for a
joyious court. Maybe pick a single event with the
defenders titles fought for over a 2 day period could
be a answer. But i am just a humble servant and do not
know of such planning and how it would work.

Ulrich of Carolingia
Steppes Archer
Humble Archery Defender of Elfsea and Rosenfeld
Steppes Childrens Archery Marshal