[Elfsea] RE: [Loch-Ruadh] Wandering Bardic - correction!

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 10:58:52 PDT 2002

One important correction to the directions -- after turning left off Alta Mesa, you are on SHERIDAN Rd, rather than still being on Alta Mesa.  I hope this helps and you will all be able to find the house just fine.  One note, if you make it all the way down to Sycamore School Road without finding the house, turn around and head back North.  Sheridan Road connects Alta Mesa with Sycamore School Road like the vertical line in the capital letter I.

Madelina

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.pyBFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=6600+Sheridan+road&csz=fort+worth%2C+76134&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map