[Elfsea] RE: [Loch-Ruadh] Wandering Bardic

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Sep 3 10:18:05 PDT 2002

Bonjour, mes amis!

Having left work at 5 p.m. Friday and not returned until today, I missed
Lady Gwenllian's posting.  Since she has temporarily unsubscribed to the
list, I phoned her and told her I am posting this message:

I am more than willing to host Wandering Bardic this month at my home.  I
will even provide several dishes for the potluck feast.  This Friday is
Laird Logan's 50th birthday, and while he might be in Colorado at a
political convention, I'm sure he'd appreciate knowing we were busy toasting
his health.  And just in case he is unable to make the trip, I'll bake
birthday cake.  In addition, my own birthday is next Tuesday, which isn't
one of the better nights for a party, so I think I'll just celebrate Friday
instead.  I hope you will join me.

Here are the details:

When: Friday, September 6th, 7:30 p.m. - ???
Where: 6600 Sheridan Road, Fort Worth, 76134
Phone: 817-551-7642

Bring your chair, mug, songbooks, and musical instruments.  Don't forget
your favorite beverage and something for the potluck feast to serve about 6
- 8 people.  Garb is not required, but some sort of clothing is!  Also,
children are welcome, as I have two myself.

Directions:

take I-20 to I-35(W).  Exit south (towards Waco).  About 1 mile south of
I-20 is Alta Mesa Blvd.  Take this exit, and head west (towards The Rig
restaurant, away from Alcon) one block.  At the light at the top of the
hill, turn left.  This is Alta Mesa.  Go down about 1 1/2 blocks.  We are
the first house on the right after the Peppertree Acres apartments.  The
house is beige brick with green trim, and completely hidden by trees and
bushes.  Here's a map:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&add
r=6600+Sheridan+road&csz=fort+worth%2C+76134&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

Hope to see you there.

Amicalement,
Ly Madelina de Lindesaya