[Elfsea] Gulf War Central Region Coordinator

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Sep 24 07:05:45 PDT 2002

Hi there!

This sounds like something I may be able to help with. However, because of
household affiliations, I understand if you feel the need to err on the side
of objectivity and hand this off to someone *outside* your tighter circle.
:-)  Or if my response simply comes a little late, or whatever. (ie, My life
will not be meaningless if I don't get to do this. :-) Anyway, I'll be glad
to be set aside for a bit as a back-up plan, while you wait for others to
express an interest.

Take care,
-=Armand=-

> And Greetings again,
>
> For the past 2 years I have been the Central Region Land Coordinator for
Sir