[Elfsea] Gulf War Central Region Coordinator

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Sep 24 07:29:54 PDT 2002

Aahhh, there I go, showing my most astounding brilliance once more! :-(
That was, of course, supposed to be private. If you (generic *you*) have an
interest in this job, PLEASE let Arabella know. She did after all ask for
someone who can PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL. She will obviously benefit by
having more choices. :-)

-=Armand=-