[Elfsea] One Last Party

Tangwystl tangwystl at elfsea.net
Fri Sep 13 11:45:05 PDT 2002

Aaarrgghh!

We were so hoping to be around to give you a hand and see you off, but we
are headed to Stargate within the hour.  You both will be sorely missed, as
you already are!  Thank you both for all your support and kindness in the
past and the very best wishes for your future.

Arodonn, Tangwystl and House FalconRose