[Elfsea] One Last Party

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) Daungerous at ev1.net
Fri Sep 13 12:17:57 PDT 2002

Ack! I, too, am about to be on my way out of town for a seminar I am
teaching in Tulsa =(.  I really wish I could be there to see you off.  I
know this is the best thing for the family, but you will be sorely missed.

All my love and best wishes to my "favorite Knight" and his lovely Lady,

Daungerous
Pretty is as Pretty does
http://www.desertdancer.com