[Elfsea] Greetings to all.

Clayton Jackson cjacksonii at lycos.com
Thu Sep 5 14:17:54 PDT 2002

Greetings to all. It's been a while since I did anything with the SCA, primarily because I now work on Sundays. I know it's a bit out of the SCA period, but I wanted to post to find out if anyone from Elfsea were planning to visit the Tablerock Fantasy Faire on the weekend of September 21st. I am going to be preforming down there, and would love to see anyone I know from Elfsea.

C. Jackson
aka Morick Towain
(For those that go to Renaissance and Fantasy Faires, I'm known as Clon the Barbarian.)