[Elfsea] (no subject)

Sabrina Sellers moonflower1313 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 5 19:48:27 PDT 2002

For those of you who know me well, I just wanted to let you know I'll be out
of town for approx. 3 weeks.  I'm leaving this weekend for Sarah's wake (and
will see some of you there), coming back to work on Monday (won't have time
to check email) and will leave again Friday 13th on vacation.  We will be
back Sept 23.  Until then, take care and be safe and I'll talk to you when I
get back.

If you don't know me well, don't worry about it.  We can meet when I get
back (big grin).

Sabrina/Anabel