[Elfsea] More information for ME Dance class

Greene, Libbie Libbie.Greene at sabre.com
Mon Sep 9 09:45:06 PDT 2002

Whew!

What a weekend and the week is fun filled already.

I wanted to send directions and other information for this Thursday night. So here we go....

Take your best route to 360 and Abrams,
Go West on Abrams,
At the intersection of Abrams and Sherry go South (otherwise you will run in to a brick wall at the GM plant),
Look for Greenway St. and at the corner of Greenway and Sherry go West (away from the park that is on the corner).
You will then look for 2124 Greenway (it's on the left) and I will have a couple of shields in the yard for easy ID.

As far as what to bring, just wear some thing that you can move in, bottled water for we will be hot and sweaty, some thing to take notes on if you like and a positive attitude would be great ;)

I am very excited about the response I have gotten for this class and I would like to thank every one for being so supportive of this endeavor.

If you have any questions please contact me and I'll do my best to answer them.

In service,
Brigit