[Elfsea] Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Mon Sep 9 10:53:41 PDT 2002

Tonight is the monthly gathering of the Heralds, Scribes and
Illuminators.  The heralds will offer up heraldic education as well as
the opportunity to comment on submissions from around the kingdom.  The
scribes will be doing what we do best - painting.  We will have charters
available to paint.  And as usual, a good time is typically had by all.

All this fun begins at 7:30 tonight (Monday) at the home of Timothy and
Anezka.  If you need directions, please email (anezka at elfsea.net or
timothy at elfsea.net) or call (817-419-2813).  We live at 1102 Angel Fire
Lane in Arlington.

In Service,