[Elfsea] Mini-tourney this Sunday changes

Lord Phelippe Descors descors at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 19 22:34:52 PDT 2002

I think I know what your talking about but I doubt that you would want Louis
( a very skilled and able chivalric fighter) to throw a wrap shot on you.  I
have seen Mistress Stella have a laps of memory and forget what kind of
sword she was holding during a rapier fight at practice one day.  Yes Stella
I remember the fight between you and Charles.  Boy that was a long time ago.

	Phelippe