[Elfsea] Mini-tourney this Sunday changes

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Thu Sep 19 23:04:45 PDT 2002

I was actually thinking of you when I sent this because I think your a lefty
also. But I know the feeling of a wrap shot with an epee, I recieved 1 from
his RM Patrick a long way back in time, who spent several mins. telling me
how sorry he was for the laps of memory when he saw the opening. And also
some from other skill chivalric fighters who started to make the cross over
when I did.
Carlos