[Elfsea] Arts and Sciences tomorrow night

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 14:43:13 PDT 2002

Unto the Populace of the Barony of Elfsea comes
greetings from Lady Rixende de Rouen, Minister of Arts
and Sciences for this great Barony.

I am writing this message to remind you that tomorrow,
September 17th is our regularly scheduled Arts and
Science's meeting.

At Her Excellency's request, we will be working on
providing regalia for the Azure Keystone. Their
Excellencies have received several Portculli, which
has allieviated the immediate need for the regalia for
that award (but remember, they can always use more!)

I humbly request that if you have the time, talent,
supplies or energy to assist us in the creation of
thie regalia, please join us at my home in Bedford
tomorrow evening. We begin at 7:15.

2017 Chattanooga Dr.
Bedford, TX 76022

If you need specific directions call either Tomas or
me.
817-797-1988 Rixende's cell phone
817-683-3543 Tomas's cell phone

In Service to Ansteorra, Elfsea and the Arts,

Lady Rixende de Rouen

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minster of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
http://www.timelessbeads.com
rixende at timelessbeads.com