[Elfsea] defender

Greene, Libbie Libbie.Greene at sabre.com
Tue Sep 17 07:18:12 PDT 2002

Hello there!

I have no clue and was going to grab what space I could. I agree that the drumming/dancing should be in one place. Cuts down on the "looking for a drum circle" hunt and can spend more time dancing! (chuckle)
Let's get with Daungerous and put something neat together. Should we take it off list?

Brigit