[Elfsea] Extra Special Wedding Thank you's

Jenn Kostal genevieve at elfsea.net
Mon Sep 30 20:21:40 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the fine Barony of Elfsea and the Kingdom of Ansteorra.  It is with a smile on my face I write these words to you this evening.  There are so many people to thank, and Timothy did an exceptional job in his post.  Seamus and I share extreme gratitude for anyone who helped with and attended our wedding.

But there are 4 people who I would especially like to thank.

First is Lord Tomas and Lady Rixende.  For the past month, I have not seen my home before 11:00 in the evening, for I would drive from work directly to their house to work on wedding clothes.  I will gladly spend several nights in the coming weeks cooking and cleaning and anything else I can do to repay the hospitality they have shown me.  I could not have done it without their help and their home.

And to Lord Timothy and Dama Anezka....Timothy "volunteered" to autocrat our wedding several months ago; well before any actual plans of a wedding were ever thought of.  Well, between he and his lady, we were able to keep approximately 30 clueless (and some would consider "stuffy") mundanes very happy at what would be considered an unorthodox wedding.

It is a tribute to these people I am honored to still call them friends after this whirlwind of an event.  My words and deeds will never be able to repay the debt Seamus and I owe.

In service to Elfsea,
Lady Genevieve and Lord Seamus