[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:02:57 PDT 2002

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

The quarterly competition for the passing of the Kragenworth Keep cloak
(whew!) will be held this Friday, Oct.4th, 7:30 (SCA TIME) at 6801 Beaty
St.,Ft.Worth.
Please bring food to share, your favorite beverage, a chair, and your most
favored bardic music, instrument, etc...
As Sir Galen posted earlier, the theme of this competition will be NOBILITY,
the act, not the wearing of a title.  Since Sir Galen is now in the land of
ice and snow, Ld Timothy of Glastonbury will be bringing the cloak and bard
book for presentation to the winner of the competition.  He will also
preside over the judging, in Sir Galen's place.
As always, we abide by mundane and SCA laws pertaining to the use of alcohol
and illegal substances.
DIRECTIONS: from loop 820E, exit Craig St and go East to Hunter.  Turn North
on Hunter and the house is at the end of the block, on the North side of
Beaty.  There will be a banner and light on the porch.  If you get lost,
phone 817-492-9246 and we will get you here.
We look forward to seeing you!

In Service to the Dream,
Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!