[Elfsea] Book for sale on E-bay

david cade david_cade at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 17:33:59 PST 2003

Hi, Polydore,
I looked on Amazon, but didn't see it.  Is the the one by John Babington?  I
would be delighted to borrow or even buy it from you if you are willing.
I'm listed on several used book lists, but never had a bite.  I once saw an
original being auctioned, but couldn't afford it. Also, If you are
interested in modern pyro, contact me off list.  I do a professional show in
July, you might have fun being crew for a shoot.  Unlike love, the earth
really DOES move.  Thanks for your interest.

I hope to do a shoot someday as and A&S entry.