[Elfsea] Smu demo - Thank you

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 06:51:21 PDT 2003

Greetings,

I wanted to take a quick moment to thank those that
came out to help with the SMU demo yesterday. It was a
resounding success and a bigger turnout from last
year. The SMU coordinators were very impressed with
the displays and level of professionalism when people
came by to ask questions. Mistress Morgan, Lady
Elysia, HL Carirenn, HL Suzanna, Linet, Lady Lete,
Lady Gerita, Sherenia, Myrabelle and Mea – thank you
guys!! The varoius projects and knowledge you guys
shared really made this demo great fun. I want to pass
out two special thank yous to Mea Cornaro and Sherenia
McGregor for helping me coordinate and head up this
demo.

It looks like we may have taken in some potential
members as there were a few names taken and emails
passed out, so be looking for some new faces in our
baronies.

Humbly I remain,

Lord Ulrich of Carolingia

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci