[Elfsea] Pennsic Story

Matthew G. Saroff msaroff at pobox.com
Sun Aug 10 06:48:38 PDT 2003

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, giles nemeton wrote:

> I have never had a bad time at Pennsic, and I have
> never met the lady in question. Some time ago however
> I got the impression that the SCA was deeply indebted
> to the Coopers for letting us use their site.
>
> I have often wondered why it was only held there and
> not one of the many other campsites that are
> available.

	Mostly inertia, and the fact that a lot of very specific
information has to be supplied to the new campground in order for them to
do the job.
	My guess is that the only way that it would happen is if someone
located an alternate site in Ohio (about 30 miles West of Coopers lake),
and pitched it to the Midlrealm.
	Look at my previous post, and maybe you want to get on the mailing
list.
--
--Sfi Mordehai ben Yosef Yitzhak, Aka Matthew G. Saroff

This is not the Dream.  This is what I do on weekends to have
some fun.

The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool
Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries,
satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Navicula hydraulica plena anguilarum est.