[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 17:20:06 PDT 2003

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles!

I know it is a bit early, but I wanted to remind you all of bardic on the
5th of Sept.  Please bring your favorite bardic things, a chair, your
beverage of choice and food to share.  Don't forget, a number of us took up
Tiggy's challenge to learn Farewell to Ansteorra, by then.

On a more sober note:   After much discussion between us, Tarkus and I have
decided to make  Bardic off limits to anyone not in the 9th grade, or older.
  This last bardic was very trying for us (ka-ka on the bathroom wall,
candlesticks overturned, candlewax, etc....) and, since the house can be
quite dangerous for unsupervised youngsters, we think this is a wise
decision.

I will post directions and a phone number mid-week.  Thank you for
understanding.

Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!