[Elfsea] Springfaire

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 10:50:37 PST 2003

I personally feel that due to the apparent lack of enthusium at this time
speaks loud and clear.  CANCEL, CSNCEL,CANCEL,  and start working on next
years Spring Faire.  There is no onus, in falling back to regroup,   In World
War II, even General MacArthur had to retreat, in order to Charge another
day.  I think the time of the month is wrong, to unsettled, weather wise.
Move the event later into the month of April or early part of May. Less rain.
 less mud.  better camping.  For years we had Spring Faire the Middle of
April.   In Fact, I also got my AOA at Spring Faire, and my birthday is April
17.  We had better turn outs. and yes The Tor had their Guardian Tourney at
the end of April, and we both had good turnouts.

just the 2 cents worth, from an oppionated old broad.    ME

innes